ID:87026

Applying

Introduction-
A new team is creating a completely original BYOND game. The team is still recruiting members and is striving with great ideas on the new game. The game in making will be called Anime Arena. Further explanations on this topic will come in later blog posts. I know most of you will Nay this post because we are making an anime game, but I just wanted to throw this idea out there. Stay tuned later for additional updates.

Team-
Zhyge-Head Programmer(Blog)
Boronks23- Pixel Artist/Iconner(Blog)
Taco_Master-Pixel Artist/Iconner(Blog)
Drehdog7-Pixel Artist/Iconner(Blog)

We are still recruiting more members for the team. If you would like to submit an application email me at this [email protected]. I am on frequently and will review your application throughly. Fill out this form if you would like to apply, then simply email it to me and I will discus it with the team. Any questions or concerns feel free to Pager me, or email me.

Application-
Dedication- How dedicated are you to making a new original BYOND game?
Activeness- Do you log on frequently? Or are you someone who logs on only on weekends?
Examples- Provide some examples of your icons or librarys.
The name might be ripped I'm not sure, but the game will be completely original.
Someone actually had dibs on the name Anime Arena.

http://www.byond.com/games/IVIannyV/AnimeArena
how many lvls of supr sayan do u awffer?
First off why would any one want to help you? you havent listed any details about the game to interest me or any other programmer.

What kinda compensation does one get for helping to create the game? Pay, Admin, etc..
National Guardsmen wrote:
First off why would any one want to help you? you havent listed any details about the game to interest me or any other programmer.

What kinda compinsation does one get for helping to create the game? Pay, Admin, etc..

Lawl @ "compinsation"
Lol, blame it on IE no spell check.
havent u notice the coolest guy there is me :o! and sweet were still doin it =D! btw that taco guy has a sweet css!
lol lets go taco bell!!
Zhyge wrote:
lol lets go taco bell!!

lets goooooooooo
Lol, blame it on IE no spell check.

I do blame IE for everything, however... you don't need a spell check for the world 'compensation'.

Try sounding it out, I heard it helps...

When did misspelling a word become such a crime. For good sakes i fixed it once it was noticed.
Boronks23 is a ripping spammer. Just so you know.
When did misspelling a word become such a crime. For good sakes i fixed it once it was noticed.

It's not a crime, you just blamed a browser for something it didn't do...

A browser is used to surf the web, it's not a spell checker...

The issue isn't that you misspelled something but it's who you blamed.
Haha well if i had used Firefox i wouldnt of had the error. And why not blame IE i blame it for all microsofts problems.
Haha well if i had used Firefox i wouldnt of had the error. And why not blame IE i blame it for all microsofts problems.

I use Firefox but I have spell check disabled, I'm not going to learn if I have the computer do it for me...

Also, you blame IE for all Microsoft's problems? Huh? o.o? Even the non-browser related problems?
ill do it if needed.I am a programmer and pixel artist