ID:94311

Yo! ITs me again =P. Anyway! I got another question for you guys... or rather i want to know your opinion on this... I want to know what you think sasukes eternal mang power will be.... personally i think it will be something with all the elements in the periodic table... cuz one day in my science class we were suppose to look at it... and i noticed that on the periodic table (not it the actuall table just abit above it) there is a mark/symbol/whatever that looks like sasukes mang o.o just it doesnt have the black and red fillings :p anyways! Gimme your opinion!
I have speculated on this as well.

The path to the periodic table begins early in the 19th century, when John Dalton united the atomic theory of matter which had existed in various forms, including Robert Boyle's notions, since antiquity with the concept of the chemical element, which had emerged in the work of Antoine-Laurent Lavoisier and his followers. On the basis of his newly synthesized theory, Dalton calculated the first relative weights of atoms and compounds. Although the method for calculating atomic weights was disputed for another 50 years, in the long run atomic weights would provide the key means of organizing the elements into the periodic table.

If we take care to draw similarities between the Narutoverse and the story of an Englishman, we can safely say that Sasukes (Mang) Eternal's power will, indeed, have to do with the periodic table. Chemistry and physics overlap at the level where investigations of the smallest particles of matter are carried out. Appropriately, several of the achievers in this section are more commonly identified as physicists, but the line between a chemist and a physicist at this level is hard to draw, and the Nobel prizes for this kind of work were granted in both categories.

It is safe to speculate that this new power will have to do with element 90, Thorium, and element 3, Lithium, respectively, for the reasons I will outline below.

Before scientists began to explore the internal structure of atoms, they were concerned about how and why compounds form. Jans Jakob Berzelius's dualistic theory, for example, proposed that compounds are formed from atoms because of opposite electrical charges. But this theory did not explain the enormous number of compounds that were formed from four elements alone¯ carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen. Berzelius called them "organic" compounds because they always seemed to be the products of living beings composed of complex yet highly organized systems. The thinking was that such substances could not be created in the laboratory from inorganic materials, and thus a "vital force" beyond the understanding of chemists,¯ was necessary to explain their existence.
LOL
Lol kk i understood all u said, i knew some parts of what u said already, :p but it looks like someone didnt know anything about it :p *points at the post below* but anyways, lets hear more suggestions =D
That was some funny stuff, I hope to god its a joke.
i noticed that on the periodic table (not it the actuall table just abit above it) there is a mark/symbol/whatever that looks like sasukes mang o.o just it doesnt have the black and red fillings :p

I lol'd. You mean it looks like an atom? The atom is just a popular graphic design concept...even BYOND uses it; look at their logo.
Coming up next: my theory of relativism and a take on the nature of Ninjutsu - of how it all began with Plato's Allegory of the Cave, and the hidden allegations to Nordic mythology in technique names. As an addendum: a brief comparison of motifs in the Merchant of Venice, and the overarching theme of revenge in Sasuke Mang Eternal's story.
No im serious o.o if u look at sasukes mang and at that atom looking thing ull see that they look the same o.o.