ID:98067

This is a friendly reminder to all that we are still looking for fresh new games to add to our guild. But please be sure your game meets the criteria (id:6) -- though these rules can be relaxed so don't be swayed if your game doesn't match them all to a T.

We've been getting a lot of submissions from Anime games, and I'm really not sure if they are intentional or authors are just submitting their games to every guild in hopes of one accepting them. If you really want to see your game listed on Casual open a forum topic when you submit your game (or before) and we can discuss your game, as the game acceptance process doesn't let us tell you why your game got rejected.

Casual's got some of the best games on BYOND, you should be a part of it.
The real question I would want answers to is...

What kind of Casual Game would you like to see?

I think developers are struggling on this.
I am working on something at the moment, still needs some more planning before I get stuck in though.
We need to get some more publicity first.
Most serious developers tend to stay away because of how unseen BYOND Casual is nowadays.
BYOND Casual isn't really "unseen".
Like I said, what would you like to see as a Casual project?

It's quite hard making a "Casual" project and not having it turn into Action/RPG/Strategy.
@Maximus_Alex2003: You can list such a project in both guilds if it meets BYOND Casual's standards. You just might have to submit it manually if the site doesn't offer the option. Some of us argued for BYOND Casual's right to ignore the one-guild-per-game limit and won... Granted, BYOND Strategy got some games out of the deal so it wasn't exactly selfless. ;)

@Tiberath: Should I bother offering Grim Prospects again? It has been updated, but it still takes a game to learn. (BTW, I'm about to upload the PDF for the TGC version for an alternate, illustrated take on the rules.)
Marble Maze is still in production, but not getting much attention. So, I agree with Maximus_Alex2003, in the fact that I really need to know what people are looking for in a Casual game.

I am currently working on an Anime game, but every once in a while a part of the code gets frustratingly difficult to make/debug, and I go do something else for a bit. If I knew what people wanted, I could be working on a new Casual game.