Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

First of all, yet again, as was promised, Hunter's 'release' date has slipped. The one bug with the hunting system is …

Where's Cribbage?

Hey, your MUD sounds really excellent! Any chances we'll have a chance to have a look-see some time soon?

Wish me luck on my English 11 final... I always hated writing... =|

The sign of a true released product -- a player bug report! Not really a bug though -- a misunderstanding about how the …

I'll be gone until February 4, or longer if something bad happens. Have fun!

Look at the ninth result down. AltaVista Search Results

Hey, I've been sittin' here in Cerulea for a darned sight more than 16 minutes. Dang tootin'!

You ought to make it so "host" and "ftp" (which I assume are dantom and polaris) stop showing up on the live hub. D00d …

[edited: corrected a detail of little consequence.] I like the new introductory section. Nicely done. Can we actually …

Here's probably the most hilarious quote that tells it EXACTLY like it is: Windows95: <win-doz-nin-te-fiv> n.: 32 bit …

I'm making a presentation as part of my multimedia 11 class. So, I was wondering if I'd have permission to make the …

I've noticed that lots of you are spelling grey as 'grey'. The American spelling for that word is 'gray' …

I'm turning into a curmudgeon!

I'm so used to using the Ctrl+K (Compile) and Ctrl+R (Run) options, I even do it in webpages, and Visual Basic, and …

We have a play tonight (Glengarry Glen Ross, which was an excellent film, so I have high hopes). If the stars align …

Anyone know of anyone that needs a senior tech for around $50k? Looks like it's time for me to be moving on...

I'm stuck at school because I have a pair of headphones and a microphone that I borrowed from the teacher. Problem is, …

Well, I don't know what happened, but I am totally into revamping and creating Multiship (a Battleship game for any …

...though I probably can't show up any earlier than 9 or so. Anyway, enjoy!

What should next month be the month of? We need to get a lot of things done before the hoards... er, hordes... of …

Pager Add: Gabriel is now working again. Thanks Dan & Tom! For many months now I haven't been able to use "Gabriel" as …

Seeing as how there's a nifty new release out today, hopefully we'll get a lot of attendance at the GoB to put it …

Ok, there is total weirdness going on trying to access byond.com from my DSL. First, I notice that WebVision must be …

In responce to Spuzzum on the Pop-up bug. > I beg your pardon? Macs are about a thousand times more stable than …

Y2K Compliance? Maybe. Y2001 Compliance? I think not! My computer thought it was January 6th, 2000. Last time I …

Heyho. Many of you may recognize me from the occasional GoB that I tend to show up at; well, I'm finally posting! Yay! …

.. Burp! ... Well, we didn't manage to "go public" as expected, but are fairly on track to make some nice ventures for …

Welcome to 2001, everyone! Well, we had a jolly session of the amazing Shadow Realms, which as a collective whole seems …

I just upgraded most of the hardware on my system and am raving about how Win2000 handled it - Old System: P2-400 …

The year 2000 is just about over! Hooray! Heh, heh... anyone still remember how idiotic the proposed Y2K bug was? Sure, …

For the past couple of days I've been vegging and PLAYING games instead of making them.... My main obsession is one of …

So I was doing some programming in Objective-C for work for the first time in a while, and I got a mysterious error …

I may show up an hour late, but I should show up. Dunno if anyone else will! Z

Happy holidays to everyone at BYOND, and I hope you all have a wonderful new year. Z

I've searched the forums in every manner I can think of and I can't find your reference to a strategy game development …

Yes it makes sense I would be the only Christmas weekend GoB person...

world << "[Subject] everybody!" Expand your imagination, not your stomachs during the festivities. :) /Andreas

Okay okay I'm as guilty as anyone...we're not doing very helpful bug reports. And an unhelpful bug report means that …

ImageMagick rocks. Been using it today not only to convert screenshot bmps to gifs, but I decided to try for creating …

Yes I know I said we were not going to move but do to a few problem I had to. We are now located at …

It's a good night for another GoB. Hopefully my alarm will go off. (I'll be napping until then... inhumanly early work …

I worked with Dung a little then got distracted by school (these things happen). I was wondering how Dan and Tom got …

Did a bit of work on BaseCamp today and a bit on the savefile tutorial. Trying to make some regular progress on each of …

A well played game of DragonSnot is a work of art, just as much so as a captivating novel or a beautiful painting …

Well during the holidays I'll be around more (but others probably won't...)

We had a problem with the automated-billing system for our host provider and it responded a manner typical of these …

Sorry for the Scare people, but the Shadow Realms website is not going to be moving. It will still be at: …

Not even 10 minutes ago my download of 267 was going at 44 bytes/sec. Now its fine. What happened?

I see a Sixes banner in the top frame! Nice! Ooh... it's loading another one... it's... Sixes again! Exclamation point! …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 ...