Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

okay, i was writing some code, and i used osme nested ifs here and there, and a few else, ect... however, the code did …

actually 2 suggestions. 1)make a suggestion section. =) unless you aren't accepting suggestions. 2)make a rotate, …

okay, okay, okay.. i know.. i'm askin too many questions. but be glad I figured out most my problem before I posted em! …

okay, when you make a new verb, you can right click on a mob and a drop down menu will appear, containing that verb …
Page: 1 2

299 should be more stable than 298, but I've just uncovered some crashers and we also have a few issues left to …

Okay, so I have an object verb like: obj/verb/generic_verb() //Blah blah blah and in a specific object type I want to …

I submitted BYONDPoll to the hub under "miscellaneous" and it's not up there (no, the box to hide it from the hub is …

okay, i messed around and made a small game. then i clicked host, and set its port. but when i open another instance …

okay, heres the problem. When i run my game, It displays the map in small icon mode. if I switch over to big icon mode, …

how do i host a BYOND game on a command line linux server?

whenever I make a new graphic or edit a graphic, i have to close and restart the Dream Maker. how do I make it to where …

first things first, how would I edit the game on my windows machine and run it on a linux server? does the server need …

I have a problem that everytime I open Dreamseeker a message box saying "This program has performed an illegal …

Hey I emailed the address on the FAQ page but You haven't sent any emails back. I was just woundering whether you ever …

I know that < < was basically meant to send information (text, sounds, images, etc) to a player mob, but why not …

I tried uploading a static .gif in place of the old Slurpy banner, but the changes won't take.

plz, if you are good i realy need a good defult icon. One for a advenure game sortof D&D.

if you are playing (plz play the game and test it for my friend plz :) ) read the .txt thets in the game (in your byond …

This concern is about animated GIF banners. I can't keep the BYOND website open while I'm doing other things on the web …

can someone tell me all the layers? and what they do?

If an atom's icon var is given a value equal to its current value, is the server to client message suppressed? There …

You added all the feature requests I asked for!

More of a feature tweak. A) Change the Dream Seeker ASCII-mode font to Courier and/or Courier New. Or, let us configure …

As long as you're not taking feature requests, I'd like to not make one suggestion: varying levels of invisibility. I …

When updating a library, I add a little note to the text box to explain what I changed. I had assumed that the …

A little more control over movement graphics. The current animation control only allows for 1, 4, and 8 directional …

I'm just wondering when you guys are planning on allowing multiple sounds to play at the same time. I've added an …

It would be really cool if you could have trigger commands.. so if i go AFK in a safe area in a game i dont die of …

if it is at all possible could we have a feature to turn the mouse cursor with in the map screen, to any dmi file that …

Are there any plans to make a Mac BYOND version? I was just wondering because I think that would really increase BYONDS …

Hi, Sorry about all the requests and suggestions. I was just thinking, you should put some stuff like articles in the …

Can you put the forum links at the BOTTOM of the posts, too? After reading that Talisman post, I gasped when I realised …

How about this: Allow hub entries that point to server games to also have download packages. These can contain the game …

Unless the game is run from DreamMaker or is being hosted, I'd rather not have world.log text show up. I just realized …

I think it would be nice if DreamSeeker remembered your logging settings from session to session--i.e., if you turn …

Is there a possibility that BYOND (v3?) will support Hex tiles? If not, then why not think about it?

Kwoh.

i really really really need more wave channels... i am makeing the next SpaceTug game and i have about 7 sounds at one …

I cant remember the address. I think the bug im getting thats not letting me upload anything over 3 megs is in the web …

It would be nice if you could have an option to only allow people on your list to message you...
Page: 1 2

I found I could only access it with "zilal/sheep"; "zilal.sheep" didn't work. And Leftley couldn't get into it at all …

(heh, sounds like supervillians) Are you still getting freezups and/or crashes in DS with the lastest version?

Seto, I just saw your screenshot on BYOND 100, and you are using graphics that I made from dbz-spar. I put them up on …

I just noticed that a bug I was getting I'm no longer getting since the last release, so I'm thinking something got …

If I add values to a list like so: L[A] = bla L[B] = bla L[C] = bla ...and then loop through the list, is it guaranteed …

Small icons for map editing? What about small icons for the inventory screen? Dunno if it's been mentioned before.

If you could use a larger brush when adding turfs and areas, it would be much easier to cover irregularly shaped …

I know that setting world.hub to 0 will cause a game to appear in "Games Live!" when hosted, but how do I make it …

To keep references of pcs within other pcs I have been just storing their tag, which I set to equal their key when they …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ...