Pretty much everyone hates jumping challenges. Its really hard to anticipate jumping in games, due to lag, controls and not knowing the bounds of the platform. It's a tricky slope... see what I did there.
My mistake I tend to use sidescroller/platformer interchangeably.

I suck at platformers. I like sidescrollers I think is what meant to say.
Still playing around.
I honestly really love where you're going with this... I love how smooth and flawless it looks, makes me want to see what's next.
In response to Flick
I honestly really like where you're going with this... I love how smooth and flawless it looks, makes me want to see what's next.

Btw can you skelly wizzy do any magic tricks :D?
In response to Pixelcomet
Pixelcomet wrote:

Little mistake most side scrollers are platformers :P. Personally i hate mario. Mostly because i never got to play some of the really awesome ones way back when. Stuck with the 3d nonsense and the player generated content of mario maker :/

edit: sorry for double post.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Pixelcomet wrote:

Little mistake most side scrollers are platformers :P. Personally i hate mario. Mostly because i never got to play some of the really awesome ones way back when. Stuck with the 3d nonsense and the player generated content of mario maker :/

edit: sorry for double post.

You would really hate Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels/Super Mario Bros. 2 Japanese Version. :P

That game has level design that is so brutal along with many dangerous platform jumps.
I've played a grand total of about 10 minutes of Super Mario Bros.

What got me to like Mario was actually Mario Party, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario and Super Smash Bros. As far as classic side-scrollers go I've always found Sonic to be superior.

Oh man these things are going to be a really nuisance I can already tell.

Also... This is now a thing

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I've played a grand total of about 10 minutes of Super Mario Bros.

What got me to like Mario was actually Mario Party, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario and Super Smash Bros. As far as classic side-scrollers go I've always found Sonic to be superior.

It would be fun to mix the levels from Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels/Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japanese Version) with Sonic the Hedgehog mechanics. That would make for an awesome Super Challenge. :P
In response to Pixelcomet
Pixelcomet wrote:
Also... This is now a thing

This is just awesome... Special points for animating the light on its chest, it makes it look like a current of electricity is running through it. Also, if you are going to do all directions for this thing it would be awesome if you could make it a ride-able mount.
Yo what are those three pink things on its crotch bro?

Is that what I think it is bro?
Please disregard my horrid mapping skills and the untextured water. That being said here is a new mockup.

It's not as cool as anyone else's stuff.
In response to Mr_Goober
Mr_Goober wrote:

It's not as cool as anyone else's stuff.

I agree Goober, you need to step it up bruh. You need to go hard or go home.
Dark Knight of sorts~
Dark_Knight mockup
Sorcerer of sorts~
Sorcerer mockup

Some champion mockups for an unannounced project. Any thoughts on how I could bring more presence to them?

P.S. they're meant to be silhouettes
Any thoughts on how I could bring more presence to them?

An aura can do a lot to give someone a presence in a room :D.
In response to Ghost of ET
I was thinking of animating their weapons to bring the focus towards their powers.

Dota rip 100% confirmed
In response to EmpirezTeam
100% coincidence lol
Page: 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 349 350 351