ID:137585

just curious when is 305 planned to be released i mean is it anytime soon or will it be six months still?
thanks
-Sizzer-
Sizzer wrote:
just curious when is 305 planned to be released i mean is it anytime soon or will it be six months still?
thanks
-Sizzer-

Its should be any day now since the beta testers have 306 now.
Darnit don't title something like this, you got my hopes up! :oP
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Darnit don't title something like this, you got my hopes up! :oP

lol
In response to Nadrew
how do u get the betas? is it only a select few?
Sizzer wrote:

We skipped right over 305 and are now beta-testing 306. It shoudl be out this week, if all goes well.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Sizzer wrote:

We skipped right over 305 and are now beta-testing 306. It shoudl be out this week, if all goes well.

I read the release notes I really can't wait for this version to come out I can finally make a Mouse Drag to select stragity game.
In response to Tom
While you're messing with mouse stuff :)

Any chance of getting a click and drag withing DM. ex. Highlight text, click and drag where you want it. A very minor thing, but would be usefull on occasion as I frequently find myself deciding I should have organized a code section differently.
In response to Flick
I always disliked wordprocessing programs with drag and drop text, but I'm one of those people that prefer to use keyboard shortcuts for most mouse functions anyway. I like to keep two hands on the keyboard and use the mouse as little as possible.

Hmmm... now if there was a mouse you controlled with your foot so you don't have to remove your hands, that would be handy. The Logitech Footman Cordless Optical Foot Mouse! Most people don't have as much fine control with their feet though... It would be funny to see all everyone wearing only one shoe at the office.
In response to Shadowdarke
Just build it into the shoe! You'd have to remember to disable it when you walk away from the computer, though.
In response to Shadowdarke
Logitech should sue you.
In response to LexyBitch
LexyBitch wrote:
Just build it into the shoe! You'd have to remember to disable it when you walk away from the computer, though.

"What do you mean, you accidentally hacked into the Pentagon?!"