I haven't been around in a while, But I'm willing to give this a shot :) I am officially in :)
In response to Aridcircle
I remember you my friend! :)
In response to Bloodocean7
Haha awesome!!! I wish you luck! :)
Wouldn't ya know it. The one time I actually feel up to entering in one of these contests and it's being held during a timeframe that I have social plans. Well, good luck to the rest of you.
In response to Ss4toby
Sorry you can't make it Toby! :( I hope you'll keep up with the thread regardless!
I'll join :)
In response to Ssj4justdale
Welcome! I'm excited to see what you end up creating, be sure to keep us updated on your development process!!
Do you by chance have a streaming service?
I do have a twitch: Ssj4justdale.
If you were planning on streaming at all I'll embed it on the main website for all to see! :) We'd love to have more live competition!
Sure why not xD I never really worked live except via TeamViewer so I'd give it a shot.
Trust me, it's fun! :) I'll be livestreaming pretty much the entire contest, so that'll be fun! I get to be entertaining for almost 48 hours!!
And if you decide you don't want to, obviously you don't have to. :)
Well that's good news :) will there be any limitations?? Like would I be able to use libraries (.dll/.so) so that it can save some CPU usage that the game would otherwise hog?
Yeah for sure! The only limitation is that if you use any code/artwork/music/sound/other files in your project they either have to be made during the contest time by your team or they have to have been public domain for a month or more. Also you have to use BYOND as a base for your engine obviously, but .dll/.so for optimizations are fine! :)
Sweet, depending on the amount of time it'll take me, I may have a treat xD
Ooh, the anticipation... it's making my blood boil... I might have to look in to that.

Will you have some sort of archived contest page on your website with snapshots of the top three winners or links to the hubs of the people who made their project available at the end?

Just curious how the winners projects would look like :)
In response to GhostAnime
I KNOW RIGHT! I'm getting so antsy waiting for this contest to start.

I could easily make an archived page with screenshots of all the submitted games, I think that would be a really nice way to remember this contest. :)

Every project will be available to the public after they've been submitted, so you'll be able to see them! Also I'm -really- hoping that people show off some small screenshots during the contest of what they're working on and livestream their progress as well. :)
Count me in as well!

I'll give live streaming a shot too, the url would be: http://www.livestream.com/Higoten
In response to Higoten
Oh my! I knew I was missing someone from the rest of my contests! ;) Looking forward to your livestream!
I'd play but my programmer is leaving for the weekend :(
In response to UPD4T3
I'm sure one of the programmers here would be flattered to have such a great artist to help them. ;)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24