In response to Flame Guardian
Flame Guardian wrote:
If wind is effecting your world, it should not just effect one type of tree, the same way, constantly. I'd suggest either making that one tree stationary, or making all bushes, trees, etc. be effected by wind. Also, take into account that wind shouldn't effect individual tree types the same way every time.

As for the fire effects, take a look at what LOF has been doing for inspiration. BYOND has a hell of a lot new features which can help you create cool spell effeclots... .. And that second flame effect could use some re-positioning, it looks like a flame fart to me.

Thanks for the feedback :)
In terms of exploration tools for Lux, you could have puzzles made with breakable rocks (Pokemon?) and give the little robot a drill tool that he uses to smash them. I'm trying to think along the lines of tools that he would need to explore a mysterious planet that don't involve scanning things as it does steer towards Metroid. Maybe some sort of zip wire type thing?
New, cool, no RIP DBZ project on BYOND is comming.

This is clearly a joke... right?
I made this around 5 hours go, come give it a try while it's live byond://135.26.208.43:1337
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
This is clearly a joke... right?

No, it's not a joke.

WALL-E: Vegeta's Vengeance is really happening. Glad to see everyone else is as pumped about it as I am.
In response to Kozuma3
sexy! make a sidescroller library with it ty
So you guys don't think Transcend is dead here's a lil sneak of the combat(yes it's going to get very bloody):

I'm not really looking for CC right now since it's a rough draft and I have a lot planned; but I will gladly listen to all suggestions. Happy 4th of July!
http://puu.sh/pQFog/1e048cb9bf.png

(direct link since embedding the image makes it all blurry.)
Not much but I've been working on environments and fleshing out the world for what seems like an eternity(about a month now)

This is mostly just a tiny snippet of one of the areas. Mostly for beginners. I still have to go back to this particular scene and touch up some stuff but overall I'm happy with it.

On another note I'm 3 days clean of my league addiction.
imho, personally, if you ask me, there should be some frogs in that water. thats how i feel.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
imho, personally, if you ask me, there should be some frogs in that water. thats how i feel.

I'll make accommodations for that. :)
Day 5: byond://135.26.208.43:1337

Sounds are in but it's a gif so yea

Someone needs to invent that.

GIFs with sound.

And breakfast that cooks itself in the morning. Damn that would be awesome if I could just wake up and have bacon and eggs waiting for me. I really gotta get a girlfriend, guys. Or a slave. Whichever arrives at my doorstep first.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Someone needs to invent that.

GIFs with sound.

And breakfast that cooks itself in the morning. Damn that would be awesome if I could just wake up and have bacon and eggs waiting for me. I really gotta get a girlfriend, guys. Or a slave. Whichever arrives at my doorstep first.

Webm. Breakfast Hotpockets. Fleshlight.

In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:

Don't mix those last two up.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

LOL
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lummox JR wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

LOL

LOL
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lummox JR wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

LOL

LOL

LMFAO. Never saw it coming. I didn't know you had it in you, Lummox.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 349 350 351