Happy New Years, guys!

Just wanted to flash out a quick message. Also, I have a question. Is there anyone else who wants to play? We have 3 people who do, but we have plenty more on this site alone. I encourage you guys to join in. Sure, there's Gazebo Robots, and Carrot Juice Genies, but there is still something for everyone!

Hello? Guys, where are you?
Cup of Carrot Juice wishes for the game to start
In response to Fugsnarf
Are you using the Ring of Guaranteed Wish, mate?
Gazebo declares itself no smoking.
In response to Ter13
Um, sure. (2) Gaz fails to make his voice heard.

You know what? We don't need 6 people to start, right? I mean, we only had Koz and EmpireZ last game, and people still showed up. Instead of begging people to play with, "Where are you?"s, we should just wait for people to get interested by the gameplay. How about, tomorrow, we get this thing started, what do you guys say?
Cup of Carrot Juice wishes for a cabbage.
I would like to join as Jeffery, the gecko. Jeffery can stick to walls and such, and doesn't have eyelids. He is capable of licking his eyes.
The Great Cabbagemancer spawns a cup of carrot
1. Are you sure you don't want to be yourself, Vrocaan? I have a sheet for you on Page 1, that I can copy-past here.

2. Does that mean you want to play as yourself, Koz? Because if so...

Name: Kozuma3
Race: Human...maybe.
Class: Food Summoner
Starting Equipment: Food Summoning Staff
Background: Little is known about Koz. Only that, during the Zero-Incident, his cabbage creation skills gave the Anti-Godmodders a powerful ally. But alas, in the month preceding, the Summoning Cabbage has passed on, and Koz has moved onto other foods...like Carrots.
In response to Fugsnarf
(4) It takes until Koz's post, but but Koz shows up.
Can I be my old character who shares a body with Jeffery the gecko due to a curse cast by some witch?
In response to Vrocaan
So, wait. You want to be yourself, sharing a body with a Lizard that's only about as long as a 5 year old's foot? HECK TO THE YEAH!

Here's a sheet. Tell me if you like it.

Name: Jeffery/Vrocaan
Race: Gecko/Human
Class: Time Wizard
Starting Equipment: Time Staff, Bit Sized WWII MP40
Background: After the Zero-Incident, or the Godmodder attack, Vrocaan lived in Peace and Harmony during the month's break, but when the Operator attacked, he realized the danger of a Chronomancer, or Time Wizard. So, he stuffed Vrocaan's consciousness into a Gecko, and propelled him to the Space Station.
Sounds good.
Well, then. In that case, here's the end of the day Playerlist!

1. Ter13 as Gaz the Gazebo
2. Fugsnarf as Cup of Carrot Juice
3. Potato55 as Zura the Ninth
4. Vrocaan as Jeffery/Vrocaan
5. Kozuma3 as Kozuma3 (character)
6. ?
I summon, Lighto, Yagami.
In response to Baird
Baird wrote:
I summon, Lighto, Yagami.

BYOND will be cleansed of its evil. I AM JUSTICE. Those that oppose me are truly evil. I am the god of the new world.
Alright, so I said I would start the game, so here's my setting of the scene:

Waking up to see the vacuum of space is one thing, but doing it surrounded by people is another. 5 people wake up in the Escape Hallway of the Ye Olde Goone Station.

http://www.ss13.eu/wiki/images/6/6d/EscapeArm.png

(4) After a short delay, our starting party awakens to see eachother, and what a sight they see. A cephalopod wearing a cloak, a glass of juice, a wooden robot with a "No Smoking" sign visibly torn apart, a Gecko with a staff of time, and a Forum User wearing a cape and crown adorned with food.

As they stand, or in the case of Cup of Carrot Juice: stay exactly where he is, a message rings out on the Station's intercom. "Hello?" A voice rings out in a panicked voice, speaking quickly, "Is anyone still alive out there? This is the Captain speaking. I'm held up in my office, the door's jammed. Is anyone out there? Hello?" Visible from the Escape Hallway is the Chapel, which is adorned with blood, and you can see the shape of a person inside.

What will you guys do?
Cup of Carrot Juice wishes for the door to the captain's office to open.
WOO! First action of the game!

Cup of Carrot Juice saves his ring for later, and uses his Genie Powers to attempt to open the Captain's door. (4) It will take until everyone else posts an action.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5