ID:20189

....and you know exactly what to get me!

Pop culture gave me an Evanescence CD and an X-Men DVD today, so I expect something spectacular, guys!
You can have a cookie! Happy Birthday, Kunark!
Happy Birhday man =P
Happy birthday :)
Well, Happy Birthday. I was planning on giving you a cookie, however, Hazman stole it.
here, in honor of your b-day, I will host the armies graphics for people to use.
Happy Birthday! :-P
Happy one year closer to death. For this special occasion, I have notified the IRS that you forgot to pay your taxes last year! Everybody loves the IRS!

/me works at an accounting office and there are two IRS auditors in the room next to him...good vibes, good vibes...
Happy Birthday!
I made you a present, but you have to find it.
Happy birthday Kunark!

You get nothing from me because I'm cheap.
19 naughty spankings
Happy Birthday, and yay for Evanescence :)
Happy birthday!
http://images.forplaycatalog.com/product_large_size_images/ FPSKT34.jpg

Hope you don't mind the small details. :)

Well, I don't have the money to order it for you, but you can whip out some money(birthday money, if you have it! ^_^) and stop by this for play catalog. Then just find someone to wear it. I think Evi was volunteering to serve you your naughty punishment. ;)
BIRTHDAY!!

For your birthday, I gave Sharp a cookie to give to you, under the condition that he mentioned my name.

I also just finished the paperwork, and a russian bride should be on the way.
Happy Birthday! I give you a beutiful comment made by ME! ^.^
Happy birthday, big girl. I'll give you a internet hug. and 5 internet hoes.
Haha, Hiead found the catalog I got the police girl picture from.

I'll give Sharp's cookie to the first person who finds the picture I got the plaid skirt from :)

Oh, and just for everybody's kindness, I'm going to work extra hard on Veteran to let you all play it sooner :)
I hope you had/are having a happy birthday! :D (I don't know. It's 1:30AM around here... does this count?)
Rock onnn!
Page: 1 2