ID:275237

First of all: I really have NO IDEA where the hell this should go....

Right anyway.... with no more games on the cards and quitting MLAAS I'm dedicated to three things:

1. Making libaries and demos for peeps

2. Helping out on the forum

3. Chatting to this really sweet lass on MSN

As far as the libaries go, my main objectives are:

Public Remote Gaming Link code
Simulating directory structure (trace, anyone?)
Using htmllib to make something close to writing code.... (hacking II subscribers know what I mean)
Lots of other little misc things

Wanna request anything post here...

not sure if this is what you ment my request... but... could you make a demo of how to name a person and give him a icon using dreadons character handling library. the simple saving and all that stuff i tried either didn't show me how to do something, or did it to complex... like prompts, what r those and hows a n00b like me susposed to know?
In response to Redslash
oh and btw and I don't touch or comment on other people's code :)
In response to Da_Rushyo
Then how do you help out on the forum? :)
I have a request: make some more fun games.
In response to Jon88
Read back... I'm not making games nemore
In response to Jon88
you know what I mean....
Haha. I made him quit MLAAS nad Mertek made him quit making games. Just leave already.
In response to Da_Rushyo
Well, you sure show a lot of interest in certain things (I think you know what I mean) for someone who isn't making games anymore =P
In response to Sariat
Wouldn't want to give you the satisfaction.

Oh btw, do you think Dantom would ban me if I hacked Sariat?
In response to OneFishDown
That's a project, I've never ever worked on a team project (except maybe the Starship Troopers OFP team).

Plus I never suggested myself to be on the team.
In response to Redslash
Redslash wrote:
not sure if this is what you ment my request... but... could you make a demo of how to name a person and give him a icon using dreadons character handling library. the simple saving and all that stuff i tried either didn't show me how to do something, or did it to complex... like prompts, what r those and hows a n00b like me susposed to know?

I'll put it on my list to do a demo in the middle. In the meantime, you can learn a lot by hitting F1 in DreamMaker and reading about a command, and by reading the Blue Book.

Also there are a lot of good suggestions for learning here:

http://bwicki.byond.com/ByondBwicki.dmb?GettingStarted
In response to Da_Rushyo
Da_Rushyo wrote:

I doubt it, not too many people care about mexicans =)

Anywho, I think you should make a demo or library about making basic board games. Recently two people have asked me to help them with a board game, but their needs were pretty complex and I am lazy as hell so I couldn't be of any assistance though.

$~Stimulus~$
In response to Stimulus
*works on plans on making the "Great Wall of Mexico."*
In response to Da_Rushyo
Da_Rushyo wrote:

Think about it... if you did it properly, how would they know? (Do it! Do it! Do it!) ;-)

Heh, just kidding. He annoys me a lot sometimes, but hacking his computer just because of his personality is meeeean. Poor computer. =P
In response to Stimulus
Can't do turn-based stuff, otherwise I would =P
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
Da_Rushyo wrote:

Think about it... if you did it properly, how would they know? (Do it! Do it! Do it!) ;-)

Heh, just kidding. He annoys me a lot sometimes, but hacking his computer just because of his personality is meeeean. Poor computer. =P

I am not here to be liked. I am here to 0wn.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
I am not here to be liked.

Well if you were, you would have failed, in the eyes of many... =P

I am here to 0wn.

...okay, maybe you DID fail... ;-)
I'd like to request pictures of this "sweet lass".

-LoW
In response to Lord of Water
Now now, LoW, no asking for pictures of females. This is a family-friendly website, you know. ;-)

Heh, just kidding. =P
Page: 1 2