ID:46906

I think this topic says everything.

EDIT: Fixed the broken link.

EDIT#2: More ignorance.
who cares
Elation wrote:
who cares

Me and some of the other people on the developer forums. It's really annoying to have to deal with that when you're trying to help people.

Some of his other exploits:

Posting in all caps

Creating more than one topic for the same thing

Bugging people for code
I have more of a problem with the argumentative atmosphere. We always seem to get huge posts over the dumbest problems because it turns into yet another argument. Want to just leave a link to the guide, fine I guess, but when the newbie freaks out ignore him. Mods will delete his messages and if nobody else decides to help his current situation he'll end up with nothing but reading the guide as a clue.

Calling it the downfall though, is a bit of a stretch. ;) It's actually quite funny that you made downfall a tag as if you're planning on pointing out this post to your grandkids later in life, "see sonny, I told you it'd happen." =D
This is why I no longer reply to post in either the developer how-to or code problems forums. It is just a waste of your time, let them deal with their own problems.
This was my favorite part

i a begginner how do you think i could make all does codes?
but hows he ganna make all does codes?
YMIHere wrote:
I have more of a problem with the argumentative atmosphere. We always seem to get huge posts over the dumbest problems because it turns into yet another argument. Want to just leave a link to the guide, fine I guess, but when the newbie freaks out ignore him. Mods will delete his messages and if nobody else decides to help his current situation he'll end up with nothing but reading the guide as a clue.

Calling it the downfall though, is a bit of a stretch. ;) It's actually quite funny that you made downfall a tag as if you're planning on pointing out this post to your grandkids later in life, "see sonny, I told you it'd happen." =D

The arguments are usually caused by ignorance :P

EDIT: My favorite was from another topic he made, "
but how do i changed the colors? is there
a expecific code for it?"
His stupidity is causing the ignorance though.
Vexonater wrote:
His stupidity is causing the ignorance though.

No, it's the exact opposite. He's too ignorant to learn, and therefore he has no clue what he's doing.
Hahaha
I don't know if this guy is for real or just trying to pull our leg, but this one is destined to fail. I'd give him a few days before he quits byond and goes asking people from another site to fix his code to make it work.

LOL PLEASE TELL ME A LEVELING CODE THAT WORKS.

I can't help laughing, hahah

IM A BEGINNER I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT.PLEASE EDIT MY CODE AND SEND IT TO ME.PLEASE PLEASE

It's because BYOND is no longer targeted at programmers, it's targeted at prepubescent morons that are too lazy to learn how to program.
Flame Sage wrote:
It's because BYOND is no longer targeted at programmers, it's targeted at prepubescent morons that are too lazy to learn how to program.

I hear that.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Elation wrote:
who cares

Me and some of the other people on the developer forums. It's really annoying to have to deal with that when you're trying to help people.

There's no rule that says you have to reply to every post you can find. If someone asks a stupid question, ignore it and move onto the next post.