Poll: Whose fault is it?

The Guy 68% (17)
The Police 16% (4)
Both 16% (4)

Login to vote.

The Guy's fault.
You do the crime, you take the risks.
they're all retarded
The guy clearly knows there is a risk in attempting to swallow a bag with a substance in it. The police were only doing their job.
And the size of the bag is unknown so it makes you wonder.
Why is that sad? We don't need stupid people like that wasting the world's resources.
Vexonater wrote:
Why is that sad? We don't need stupid people like that wasting the world's resources.

I'm sorry I don't like to see people choking to death. True enough he was dumb for trying to swallow the back that doesn't mean he should die.
Teen Goku 17 wrote:
Vexonater wrote:

I'm sorry I don't like to see people choking to death. True enough he was dumb for trying to swallow the back that doesn't mean he should die.

The reason you don't let babies play with plastic bags is because swallowing plastic can asphyxiate you. If he couldn't figure that out by the age of 23, I see no reason he didn't get what was coming to him.
He perished; it's sad and everything, but he was being stupid and died.
I'd much rather be charged with a misdemeanor than freaking die.
Scotty-V wrote:
He perished; it's sad and everything, but he was being stupid and died.
I'd much rather be charged with a misdemeanor than freaking die.

Well in that moment he didn't know he was going to be charged with a misdemeanor. Its not like you can rob a bank and when they are about catch you they say your only going to get 3 years if you give up. He maybe was afraid of jail time and thought swallowing the bag would save him some jail time. Though it was a dumb I idea.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SMOKE MARIJUANA.

YOU DIE.

-This message brought to you by truf antidrug.

*also, guys fault, not sad one bit, wish he died slower.
IcewarriorX wrote:

YOU DIE.

He didnt die from smoking he died from trying to swallow a bag of it.
Teen Goku 17 wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

YOU DIE.

He was most likely high when he swallowed the bag.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Teen Goku 17 wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

YOU DIE.

He was most likely high when he swallowed the bag.

That could be a 2-way argument. One could say he wouldn't have died if he didn't smoke marijuana. Also, one could say he wouldn't have died if he just smoked the whole bag.
If he wasn't planning on smoking it in the first place, then he never would have had the bag. He could be selling it too, but what pot dealer have you ever met that doesn't touch his stash?
IcewarriorX wrote:
If he wasn't planning on smoking it in the first place, then he never would have had the bag. He could be selling it too, but what pot dealer have you ever met that doesn't touch his stash?

Most.

That's weird.
I wouldn't say most. But there are certainly many who wouldn't. After all, you don't need to like something to profit from it.
Vexonater wrote:
I wouldn't say most. But there are certainly many who wouldn't. After all, you don't need to like something to profit from it.

But generally most drugdealers (well, the better ones) would test it to see how good it is, and if it's worth what they're selling it for. They'd also have to participate in drug related activities to keep up with the current prices.
Vexonater wrote:

ITT: The beauty of natural selection.

Srsly, what a dumbass.
Page: 1 2