ID:185955

1. Acciside
From which suicide accurs, but without intentional or undoubted knowledge of occurance.
Johnny engaged an acciside last night. He was playing the choking game, and apparently, the rope got stuck in itself. He died a horrible death.

My friend posted this on the Urban Dictionary. Appereatnly he was in IRC, when a kid logged on, and said he lost his best friend today. When asked how he said he played the "Chokeing Game"

Apperently you choke yourself until you almost pass out and you'll get a 5 second high. Too bad Johnny only did it once.

MY friend thought it was so funny, he made up a new word for what Johnny did and posted it on the Urban Dictionary.

He needs to mail webster this one.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Acciside
The choking game was fun... I don't do it anymore because it's dangerous and kills braincells =/

We did it differently... it involved heavy breathing while bent over until you were dizzy, you then stood up and a friend pressed his hands around your neck, closing blood circulation to your brain. You would often pass out. I was supposed to catch a friend when we did that, but I was so surprised that he passed out that and I jumped back and let him slide down the door, hitting his head on the doorknob. He woke up and promptly started rubbing his head. =P

~Kujila
There was a death around here like that, nobody I knew, but one of my co-workers did. We are not sure if he tried to hang himself, or if it at Acciside.

Do I get 10 points for using it in a sentence?
We did that once on the bus to a track meet.
I breethed heavily about 10 times, ducking my head when I did, then the person would cut off circulation to my head, and I did faint. It was very fun, and exiting, yet scarey.
In response to Scoobert
Holy god, what the hell is wrong with you people? And people though I was dumb for huffing paint in 5th grade! <_<;;

Honestly, I hope you guys don't play "The Chokeing Game" anymore.

One of my friends did it in the middle school in the lunch room one year, passed out and then fell over and hit his mouth on the lunch table-seat, knocking a front tooth out. He did it by just holding his breath.
Shades wrote:
MY friend thought it was so funny, he made up a new word for what Johnny did and posted it on the Urban Dictionary.

Your friend sounds like a real classy guy.

And people though I was dumb for huffing paint in 5th grade! <_<;;

This rope variation sounds pretty dangerous, but from what I remember the paint thing is MUCH more dangerous. Like flipping a coin to decide if you'll get brain damage* or die dangerous.

*I'm talking real brain damage too, none of this 'drinking beer kills braincells' stuff. Pure 'I can't put my socks on anymore' brain damage.
That thing was all the rage at my old high school in Logan Lake. The principal laid down the law pretty quickly: anyone who got caught doing it would be given an immediate expulsion.

The practice ended quickly, with no expulsions.

I never tried it. Why the ***** would I? ;-)
Why would anyone do it with a rope? That's hanging yourself waiting to happen. There's a variation that was big when we were in school where we'd pinch nerves in the back of the neck for the same 'head rush' but without cutting off oxygen, way safer.
In response to Nadrew
Oh yeah, as long as you don't mind risking pinching too hard and becoming a vegetable (no offence to actual (green/red/yellow, full of vitimin C) vegetables or people with serious nerve/brain damage).
In response to Hazman
It's impossible to pinch them that hard with your bare hands, you'd need a vice-grip =P.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
It's impossible to pinch them that hard with your bare hands, you'd need a vice-grip =P.

What if you were the Hulk!?

...Or the Thing?!?
In response to Thorg
Well then you'd be in trouble, but hopefully we don't have too many of those running around.
In response to Nadrew
Directions and/or pictures please! =P

~Kujila
Credit goes to :

Me for being a genious
Me for thinking up the word
Me for thinking up the idea
Me for thinking up the definition
Me for thinking up the example
Artemio for providing discussion
Artemio for telling me about urbandictionary.com
Artemio for posting it for me
In response to Keeth
Keeth wrote:
Credit goes to :

Me for being a genious
Me for thinking up the word
Me for being unbelievably sexy
Me for thinking up the idea
Me for thinking up the definition
Me for thinking up the example
Artemio for providing discussion
Artemio for equally pitching word ideas for the definition
Artemio for creating the base for a sentence(The name "Johnny" and, perhaps, the way it was phrased)
Artemio for inviting me into the ways of scat so I may feast upon an endless river of chocolate.
Artemio for posting it for me
That's why there shouldn't be an age limit for alcohol, then people wouldn't be accidentally killing themself to dumb down their thinking process.

Then again, if you acciside yourself playing the choking game, there's a good possibility you would drown in a glass beer. Somehow.
Anyone dying from the "choking game" deserves a Darwin Award. Seriously. That's the most braindead thing I've ever heard.
In response to Crispy
Its not a new word, mind you, but it does describe the choking game well.

<font face=Comic_Sans_MS size=7>ASSININE</font>
Once I was throttled and I passed out, I think. All I remember was everything going black, then a moment later loads of static and fuzziness over my vision and skin (my skin felt all tingling in a serious way). Then I saw myself in an out-of-body experience (I guess you get them when your brain loses out on oxygen), writhing on my back, on the floor. Then I slowly got up and felt all red in the face with my skin still tingling.
My friends played the choking game back in 8th grade. I never got "choked", but I played a number of pretty cool but less dangerous games.

The really memorable game was when one friend of mine peed all over the floor when he passed out. Everybody but me just walked away, so he was really pissed (pun intended) at me when he woke up!

Here's one game I used to play, and I encourage everybody to try it since it's cool: stand in a doorway and press your wrists (hands in) against the door frame. Count to 100. The higher you count, the harder you press - you start pressing at just less than medium, and by the time you get to 100 you should be pressing as hard as you possibly can. Then, step out of the door frame, relax your arm muscles completely, and let your arms fall limply to your sides. I won't tell you what happens, but it's really pretty cool.
Page: 1 2