ID:189795

Yup, I should be dead by Monday, April 24, 2062.

http://www.deathclock.com/ Check that out, and post when your supposed D-day is.

$~Ray~$
Thursday, April 3, 2081, Ha have fun dieing before i do.
In response to Scoobert
Saturday, September 10, 2022
not to far for me
In response to Scoobert
Wednesday, May 15, 2086
In response to Nadrew
Wednesday, November 7, 2024
In response to Scoobert
November 6, 2085 :p
In response to Jotdaniel
Tuesday, March 24, 2026 Thats not far away, i knew i was gonna have a short life, mush be cause im too overweight, prolly gonna die of heart atttack.
In response to Metroid
Switch to optimistic. On my prominent personality trait(sadistic), I only lived to 2022.
In response to Jinjo21
Poor soon-to-die Jinjo21
You guys are aware that it is just an internet website? They can't guess your death by your personality and such. At the moment though, I can't find out my "death date" cause all sites that aren't in my favorites don't work for some reason.
Monday, September 5, 2022
In response to Tiko
lol no duh they just take an average life spand and subtract so many years for the different traits *sadistic and such
and who and why do all my posts/topics keep getting deleted...Nadraw i'm glaring at you
In response to Maz
So many people with so little time to live
In response to Jon88
Saturday,March29,2087.

Life is short--only so little time to do what u want.
In response to Lil'T
haha. Im going to die soon. Probably in a car wreck or something wierd strange and twisted. Like aliens invading earth and eating my brains out. But, meh.
In response to Jinjo21
Or Bush decides to bomb a country you happen to be visiting at the time.
In response to Hate
Hate wrote:
lol no duh they just take an average life spand and subtract so many years for the different traits *sadistic and such
and who and why do all my posts/topics keep getting deleted...Nadraw i'm glaring at you

Your posts were being deleted because you kept putting in some lame substitutes for language, as if putting an asterisk or two in a word makes it all right. You've been doing that a lot.

I've got to say, your posts are also extremely hostile, and it's unwarranted. You don't need to keep making snarky comments and finding excuses to add attacks on moderators to every thread.

And yes, it's perfectly fair to hold you responsible for what your brother does on your computer, because Dantom have no good means of telling you apart. The solution to your troubles is to be your brother's keeper, tone down the language (and I don't just mean more asterisks), and stop trying to pick a fight.

Lummox JR
In response to Jon88
Jon88 wrote:
Or Bush decides to bomb a country you happen to be visiting at the time.

Haha.
Here's the deal: Enter a date, say June 8, 1976 Male, Normal and check the date. Then do it again, with June 9th instead. It should say you'll die the day after the first one said you'd die! It's all simple, really.
In response to Jinjo21
Hey now, he's only bombed one country*sofar*, and with fair warning*althoughhedidbombthehelloutofit*.
Page: 1 2 3