ID:54614

Random Membership is back!

BUT

I dont know how it will be done, so I need suggestions. The Person that gives the best suggestion will get something in return for their idea!
Flame to the death.
lool TG lets actually finish that MvsC tournament that we started. Winner gets it =D, i weel crush your megaman this time! lol If you dont like this idea ill think of something better during school and post it when I get back.
Randomly select me from a list.
Find the person on Byond with the key most resembling "Techgamer", give that person a membership.

-Maybe make a game about a Survey. People will have to answer questions about YOU So whoever gets most questions right about you will get a membership.

-How about like a Lottery, you pick a few numbers like 5,9,2 and if the person guesses them right (ANY ORDER), will get a membership.

-Like Michael said, maybe a tournament?

-Whoever shows that they are worth buying a membership. Maybe like make an application showing why the person deserves a membership.

-Make you something impressive o.o That you can possible use in real life or BYOND life.

Go ahead, choose any ideas. I might post some more.
I want a membership Plaese... Thier is my resume.
What the?/
give a membership to those that prove themselves by contributing things to byond, be it art, games, demos, etc. you could do this via a contest to create a game with a specific theme or create a tileset with a specific theme or whatever.
Take the $18 and shove it...

Meh..I don't care really.
Zxcvdnm wrote:
give a membership to those that prove themselves by contributing things to byond, be it art, games, demos, etc. you could do this via a contest to create a game with a specific theme or create a tileset with a specific theme or whatever.

Or just an in-game contest!
Jester619 wrote:
Take the $18 and shove it...

Meh..I don't care really.

Don't be an idiot.
Macieki wrote:
-Maybe make a game about a Survey. People will have to answer questions about YOU So whoever gets most questions right about you will get a membership.

-How about like a Lottery, you pick a few numbers like 5,9,2 and if the person guesses them right (ANY ORDER), will get a membership.

-Like Michael said, maybe a tournament?

-Whoever shows that they are worth buying a membership. Maybe like make an application showing why the person deserves a membership.

-Make you something impressive o.o That you can possible use in real life or BYOND life.

Go ahead, choose any ideas. I might post some more.

I sort of agree with that, sound easier. <_<
Uh, buy me a second key.

For fun.
Go out,
and Buy Something for $18 or I dont Know Dollers xD
Need any more ideas? Or are the ones I posted before fine?
Not much an idea type of person =P but Macieki said most things anyways. So like Obby said "sound easier" so I personaly think that Macieki gets something for his idea =] but you should
POSSIBLY think about letting people write why they deserve the membership xD just because and to be honest I want to try a shot at it since I can't get on the games because comp getting fixed =[ at a friends everyday seeing whats new on Byond everyday =]
Depends on what you want a suggestion for.

Do you want a suggestion on a Game to make?

Do you want a suggestion on how to give it out?

Do you want a suggestion on love life?

With those in mind, I'd suggest at least giving us more to work with. If you're going to take submissions on that, I suggest ignoring those who mostly use caps and bold, as they're simply trying to stick out and make their ideas more credible instead of trying to appeal to you through logic and the sort, as well as trying to appeal through your personal tastes.

If you give me an idea what you want suggestions for, I'll help you. But I don't need the Membership, so I'd rather you gave it to Hulio-G
Richey wrote:
Not much an idea type of person =P but Macieki said most things anyways. So like Obby said "sound easier" so I personaly think that Macieki gets something for his idea =] but you should
POSSIBLY think about letting people write why they deserve the membership xD just because and to be honest I want to try a shot at it since I can't get on the games because comp getting fixed =[ at a friends everyday seeing whats new on Byond everyday =]

Thanks for the support :o..
Latoma wrote:
I suggest ignoring those who mostly use caps and bold, as they're simply trying to stick out and make their ideas more credible instead of trying to appeal to you through logic and the sort, as well as trying to appeal through your personal tastes.

Or it could be that that is simply his font
Page: 1 2