Another day, another weapon added to Feed's roster. Today's addition is the Pink Dream: It's another laser pistol that's as deadly as it is bold. I should also mention that it's unique in that it shoots pink lasers.

I'm probably going to add a few more unique pistol variants before moving onto rifles. Also did a little work on another new map that's been sitting partially done for a couple months. Expect some public testing in the not to distant future!
Owning Doohl while naked in team deathmatch (though it was only the two of us...)

gay wizard
i quit
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:

I'm not sure if you were around when Bovine Buddy first made Cow RP and was hosting his alpha version of it, but this is exactly what it looked like, minus the human character and HUD.
In response to EmpirezTeam
I used to be a big fan of turfs that are just solid colors with a few random other-colored pixels mixed in.

Now I just use the same solid-color checker turfs in every project, so that I don't have to draw any icons.

o.o

Have a weird gif. We're still working on Severed World!
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
i quit

Whelp... Dr pepper + Kozuma3 = Sticky monitor.
Who drinks Dr Pepper gross
We can't be friends anymore. </3

For alpha males like me, there exists no alternative. You either do the Dew, or you don't.
Diet Dew is superior
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Diet Dew is superior

I never understood the point of diet sodas.

If you want to diet, then just don't drink sodas. Grab a bottle of water if you're trying to be healthier, problem solved.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I never understood the point of diet sodas.

Diet sodas exists to taste gross and make people think they're drinking healthier.
You missed a golden opportunity to make a slogan out of that: "You either Dew or you don't."

Pepsi, where's my check?
I don't want to derail this too much, but I'll respond. It's simple, really. Super sugary drinks make me sick to my stomach. Plus, I don't want to drink a ton of processed sugar. However, I like to drink flavored beverages, and I also like carbonated beverages. Diet soda seems like the perfect answer -- and it is for me. Some may argue that artificial sweeteners are worse for you than sugar, but I think that's bullshit and would like for them to cite one credible study that comes even close to definitively proving their point.

tl;dr Regular soda makes me sick due to sweetness and sugar content, diet soda doesn't. I actually think diet soda tastes better.

And trust me, if you went off of regular soda for an extended period of time before then beginning to drink regular soda again, you'd agree with me completely. It's like being punched in a face by sheer sweetness every time I drink sugary soda. It's seriously revolting.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 349 350 351