ID:122289

This was a very productive year for me. Usually, things don't go well in my life, but 2011 was a different story. Allow me to elaborate:

Accomplishments:

Blog Bans:
This year was amazing in terms of blog bans. By trolling, leaving constructive criticism, and leaving posts of common sense on people's blog entries, I have received bans this year from:

Atriosv3, Obsidian Gaming, Tiberath, CauTi0N, Albro1, AlexandraErin, BYOND Central, and Corax Software. I would like to thank all of these people for their cooperation and hard efforts in helping me break the Guiness World Record for most BYOND blog bans. If you banned me from your blog this year, I apologize for leaving you out. I get so many bans it's hard to keep up with them, so just leave a comment and I'll add you to the list. Also, I must give Teka123 an honorable mention award. He did not ban me from his blog, but he did give me a warning saying "Please don't troll my blog anymore" or something like that. It wasn't the epic ban I was hoping for, but it was at least something, so good job Timmy.

Arguments:
This year was also full of fulfilling arguments:

I argued with Forum_account about what would help BYOND improve, why my condescending satire benefits the community, and why his tutorial video thingy was awful.

I argued with AlexandraErin about grammar/English and her secret affair with
Vrocaan.

I argued with Solomn Architect, Moonlight Memento, Bravo1, and several other people about religious beliefs vs atheism.

I argued with Obsidian Gaming after he attempted to justify making anime games with his "2D games are inferior" excuse.

There are a bunch more arguments ranging from "DQ IS THE BEST SERIES EVER" to "GIRLS SHOULDN'T BE HAVING SEX AT 13 YEARS OLD", but I can't remember who I had them with.

Insults/Inflammatory Remarks:
Here is the final category! I've said many things to piss people off this year, but not everything I said is meant to be a troll or to get banned from blogs. Sometimes I simply tell the truth, and unfortunately the truth doesn't always sound as good as we'd like it to and we assume people are just trying to insult us. Anyway:

I told Forum_account his video tutorial was awful. I told Vrocaan his Graphics Guild contest entry was trash. I said BYOND doesn't need any more blogs like Enigmatic's Journalism or Oasis's DMCast. I told Corax Software he will never accomplish anything in life. I told CauTi0N he should stop getting high off shrooms. I joked about the death of Tiberath's cat by saying I fed my cat a Rare Candy and made it evolve into a Persian. I insulted around 90% of the BYOND userbase when I said they were all 12 year old dung beetles that only wanted to play fan-game rips. I told AlexandraErin she didn't have to be so grumpy about her relationship with Vrocaan. I told Yut Put he had a bad singing voice. I told WANO Eternia won't get anywhere until he promotes it outside of BYOND. I made fun of Kyle_ZX's ragequit, and all the people who make GFX and CSS blog posts. I told Neblim his art looked like shit. I've called at least 2 people retarded every month. I've complained about the website, the Dream Maker software, and the community on various occasions.

Conclusion:
I've done much more than the average BYOND user to contribute. As a result, I hereby demand that my name be written somewhere in the BYOND Hall of Fame where men and women from all parts of the world can forever commemorate my selfless deeds and great triumphs during my time on BYOND.

This is EmpirezTeam saying thank you to the BYOND community for another successful year! I hope that in 2012, I will be able to gain even more bans, engage in several more pointless debates, and get to insult people for no good reason!
Here's to another year of rips and and shattered net dreams.
Also, you reviewed games for the Simple Developments Guild.
Yusuke13 wrote:
Also, you reviewed games for the Simple Developments Guild.

How was that productive?
And became front page banned? o.o
LordAndrew wrote:
Here's to another year of rips and and shattered net dreams.

Indeed mang.
Yusuke13 wrote:

Lol yeah when did that happen? Kind of useless to ban someone from the front page now anyway with the new site updates. xD
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Yusuke13 wrote:

Lol yeah when did that happen? Kind of useless to ban someone from the front page now anyway with the new site updates. xD

Apparently it was recent. You should ttly add that to your list of bans lol
Yusuke13 wrote:
Apparently it was recent. You should ttly add that to your list of bans lol

Whoever it was did it after my Santa Claus blog post... maybe they were mad because they won't be getting anymore presents. =[
Well, I'll still be reading your posts. =D
Oh, and you accomplished this
Yusuke13 wrote:
Oh, and you accomplished this

I might make that picture at the top left of his blog my wallpaper.
Your sense of reality is troubling. :U
3: No moar trolls?
You were unbanned from Obsidian Gaming's blog ages ago.

Edit 1: I was linked here by Avainer.
Obsidian Gaming wrote:
You were unbanned from Obsidian Gaming's blog ages ago.

Edit 1: I was linked here by Avainer.

What? I swear I just went there 2 days ago and it said I was banned.
I joked about the death of Tiberath's cat by saying I fed my cat a Rare Candy and made it evolve into a Persian.

EPIC! LOL.
It appears you're no longer front page banned. Hmm...
I think BYOND's administration concerning blogs/blog posts are simply button happy. EmpirezTeam's holy word must be heard, you heathens.
I suppose if you didn't consider it a compliment, I'd be unbanning you soon. As I don't particularly agree with the way you present your opinions, I do come to your blog for humorous effect occasionally.

Note: This might be the shrooms talking.

Edit: You also might want to add that you gained a decent following. You have trolls like Enzuigiri who seem to do their work based on your teachings.
Page: 1 2