ID:40206

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/ NW_031008WAB_boy_buried_LJ.3e86c380.html

Well this sucks... The kid died at 10 years old trying to imitate the "sandmaster". (GOA players do not try this at home)
I read Ice's blog and started laughing then I go reading the article...I was heart broken...But then I come back to Ice's blog and start laughing again. He ripped the idea!

The kid died at 10 years old trying to imitate the "sandmaster". (GOA players do not try this at home)

Owned.
---------

But on a serious note, they're freaken 10 and don't know if you cover someone's face their gonna die?

[And Ice fix this crappy font (it's worse then koil and fizzy's). Try some white backround's. Or atleast lighten the "Add a comment" background to be as light as the header.]
Lmao Im sorry but that is just funny as hell to me.

I feel abit bad for his parents, just think about that happening to you

And yes, GOA players do not try that on your computer, it'll end up pretty dead, Dan, don't let them use Sand Coffin!
One less Narutard plaguing the world.
I really think you have to have some kind of mental issue (even for a kid) to stick your head in a sand box hoping to imitate gaara.

RiP, Little retarded dude.
Oh my god, my playerbase is dwindling!!

John Lilriano nooo!!
Masterdan wrote:
Oh my god, my playerbase is dwindling!!

Hahaha... that is rich.

Too bad for the little kid though.
It's sad that a child died, but honestly, if he was dumb enough to agree to be buried head-first in sand, he deserved to go.

This is just natural selection at work.
Also, don't give you kids too much candy before they go out and play. It warps there sense of judgment worse than LSD does for non-10 year olds.

EDIT: This is the probable cause of death.
DESERT FUNERAL!

*P.S. Hulio I would but I donno crap about CSS :/
Survival of the fittest, hard at work!

I've taught a three year old that you can't touch electrical cords or outlets, or it will hurt her.

Why can't a ten year old figure out a slightly more complex way to hurt oneself?

Buried alive = death.

Plain and simple. No 10 year old should be that ignorant.
IcewarriorX wrote:
DESERT FUNERAL!

*P.S. Hulio I would but I donno crap about CSS :/

I'll take a request from you after I finishing learning if you want. It's not as hard as I thought it would be.

Sabaku kyuu'd.
That's sad.. Who would of imitate someone who isn't real?
Lol. This is pretty messed up, it is like the kid who killed himself trying to find spongebob in the ocean. But he was like 4 lol
Fuck if you want to see spongebob but a sponge, ttach those googly eyes and give it a long nose and a pink gay star fish for it to play around with...Or go to a store pick up a pinapple and yell WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SPONGEBOB(i saw that happen in a store)
Seth-X-X wrote:
That's sad.. Who would of imitate someone who isn't real?

Kids, duh, they're crazy lil' aliens before they evolve to the stinking, horny and most likely raping creatures known as "Teens" before they evolve to humans (they can de-evolve or even become weirder creaters like Great Southern Beer-belly Junkie). Don't mean to offend anyone BTW.

I remember reading in a news paper before about two kids were playing wrestling and one of the moves that the brother performed was taking a chair and smashing his younger brother, after seeing the move on TV and the guy seemed to be OK almost right after - needless to say, he went to the hospital.

Hm, who was the guy that attempted to be Superman and jumped off a building somewhere?
Natural Selection.
That kid should've known Naruto is a cartoon.
Page: 1 2