ID:91296

Keywords: techtree

Congratulations to NakaTeleeli for reaching 3000 subscribers on his YouTube channel.  I'm hoping that the increase is not from his recent Let's Play videos of... a mainstream game and a blind run through a fangame.  *sigh*  Somehow, I get the feeling that the mass of his audience now prefers random comments from his game partners to the informative documentaries I subscribed for.

Devourer Of Souls' hybrid, Witches' Chess, has suffered a minor setback.  The forum database crashed.  Hopefully, it will be brought back online later.  The community has been helpful in providing bug reports.  I'd like to see their efforts rewarded with game updates.

The Magic Man's R.T.S Game is almost ready for its initial release.  His post lists 18 finished player-controlled units with 12 more planned.  Those units, along with multiple maps and "turn graphics", are expected to be complete in a week or two.  There's a test server up as I type this.

Acebloke announced that a new version of his economic/military simulation, Wargames, will be released before March.  He will also be able to start hosting in a month or two.

Gamemakingdude stated that the engine for his RTS is almost done.  There aren't a lot details other than the expected zombies and constructs.  I'd settle for a screenshot or banner so I can stop posting his infringing avatars.

Bladeshifter has released the source to his base defense entry, The Wave Game.  While incomplete, the game is playable.  Those who take over will probably want to add more units.  Bladeshifter is not continuing the project.

Tayoko and Vermolious are requesting pictures of community members so bits of their faces can be mixed and matched to create avatars.  A few of the early results have been posted.  The Efencea team has not specified what the avatars are for, but I'm pretending they could be for Codename CQ just because it's "post ancient apocalyptic turn-based strategy Efencea tribes".

In the lonely comment section of the last Tech Tree, D4RK3 54B3R posted this picture to make people guess what he's working on.  I just want to know if whatever it is will see a release. ;)

I have not seen a server for Magicbeast2's Conquest in a while and there is no download available.  It will probably be removed from the guild by next week...  Perhaps "Online 24/7" wasn't the best choice for its tagline.

I hosted multiple test sessions for the next version of my card-battling boardgame, PathWrath 2, this week.  Thanks go to Tman1114 and Crashed.  Both helped me find multiple bugs and earned their first Walk The Path medals.

Unfortunately, later sessions failed to find testers.  Apparently, I smell and my dog looks funny.  There are some issues with awarding medals that I'd like to make sure work, but I might end up releasing what I have for now.

Fooldom Come: One subscription. Many games.

Got news? Join servers when developers test games! Frell, lurk for moral support.

Awwww. You didn't add my Zelda/Link base defense game.
I'll probs have an banner soon. But i have no name for it yet.
I'll probably end up deleting Conquest anyways. Most of it was programmed on new years when I was half drunk.
@Ganing: You didn't mention it on your blog and I tend to ignore fangame contests. *shrug*
ACWraith wrote:
@Ganing: You didn't mention it on your blog and I tend to ignore fangame contests. *shrug*

Oh well... then my bad...
Magicbeast20 wrote:
I'll probably end up deleting Conquest anyways. Most of it was programmed on new years when I was half drunk.

Drunk programming is the most fun to read.